According to many studies, Football is a sport with many benefits for health ! In fact, the number of benefits gained from playing the most famous sport in the world is very high.
- Helps to reduce anxiety : When you’re feeling anxious, you might feel stuck and unsure of how to feel better. Look no further : Football can be the solution ! In fact, several studies point to exercise as being a highly effective treatment for depression and anxiety.
- Increases Aerobic Capacity : a football game requires a high level of stamina ! Consequently you will be able to run faster and farther thanks to a regular training.
- Improves Cardiovascular Health : Cardiovascular health entails your heart and the intricate system of blood vessels that carry blood through your body known as the circulatory system. During a Football match, the constant walking, jogging and running helps keep the players’ heart rates up, providing excellent cardiovascular exercise.
- Increases Bone Strenght : The repeated weight-bearing loads on the body during a football game are an excellent way to increase the strength of our skeletal frame. That is why Football increases bone strenght.
- Promotes Teamwork and Sharing : Football is good for physical health but not only ! As football is a Team Sport, it transmits many human values like Teamwork and Sharing. The lessons that players learn on the field translate to the rest of their lives and the camaraderie teammates share in unparalleled.
- Teaches Coordination : Due to the variety of movements and tasks in a game (walking, running, sprinting, dribbling, turning, passing…) coordination is key to football. Therefore body coordination is improved through these complex movements which are performed at varying rates of speed and direction.
- Builds Muscle Strength : Upper body strength is required for shielding the ball, holding off opponents, throw-ins and also contributes to overall power and explosiveness. That is why a regular football activity builds strength by using the whole body.
- Increase Confidence and Self-esteem : Finally, building physical strength and endurance helps build confidence in a player both on and off the field. Confidence and self-esteem not only impact sports performance, but also performance in school, career, family life and friendships.
That is also why City 5 aims to introduce high quality Football turf and top quality training to individuals inclined towards Football.